Outlook mail is software supported with the devices running on Windows and Mac operating system. It is used to send mail and receive mail and it must be configured correctly to enjoy the newest and incredible features. Usually, it runs without any error but there could be some issues that are faced rarely. But now no need to worry with such issues because the online assistance for entire outlook errors has been started for the users.
Some of the problems that can be faced with the outlook customers are as Change or Reset Password, Configure Multiple accounts, Create New and Customize signatory, Account blocked or not verified, IMAP, and POP & SMTP Configuration, Password Recovery issue, Spam and Junk Mail Removal errors etc.
Some users may also encounter the problem that users are not able to send mail to other users. Users may require contacting with Outlook email support for the fix of this issue. This kind of error can be found with the improper connectivity of internet connection, if users are connected with Internet connection and facing the issue then they may follow the steps that has been mentioned below and if then also the same concern seen then need to take help from the technicians.
Method 1: create and configure an email profile
Step 1: Open the Mail Setup dialog box
Step 2: Start the New Profile wizard
Step 3: Create a profile
Step 4: Set the default profile
Method 2: Set default protocol: TCP/IP
Step 1: Open the Network Connection Properties dialog box
Users may need to choose the steps as per the version of their Windows of the computer:
For Windows XP or Windows 2000: Firstly, click on “Start” button and then click Run.
For Windows Vista: For this version simply click on the “Start” button.
- After selecting the version, type ncpa.cpl and then hit enter to open the Network Connections window.
- And make a right-click on the connection to the Internet, and then open the “Properties” tab.
Step 2: Verify that the connection uses TCP/IP
- Firstly, click on the “General” tab and verify that the IP (TCP/IP) and also check that the box is selected. If it is not, click to select the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) check box.
- And after this click “OK” button.
- Then after need to click “YES” if it is asked to restart your computer.
- At last use Outlook to send yourself an e-mail.
For any other related issues users may need to contact the Outlook customer support for Outlook Help. Here the entire issues are solved via remote access technology method. To get the problem fixed contact the Outlook support phone number which is available 24-hours in service for the customer support without a single stop.