Outlook is a mailing tool which is easily supported with the devices running on different operating systems like Android, Mac and Windows. It comes with huge incredible features as Password protection, Change password, Restoring password etc. If any problem seems to be occurred then contact with the technicians as soon as possible.
The issues that may be faced while working or using Outlook App are like downloading, installing, configuring new account, Set-up auto reply error, Spam and Junk Mail Removal, Reset password problem, Password recovery issue, Outlook account gets blocked or not verified, etc but the good news is that the tech support against these issues has been offered here in US and Canada regions.
The technicians engaged here have adopted the remote method for solving the customer’s issues without visiting the user’s doorstep and the whole issues are fixed as per the customer’s choice with suitable, accurate and 100% customer satisfaction. So, stay tension less and contact at Outlook Mail Help Number.
If Outlook users have mistakenly deleted an email messages and want to restore where most of the Outlook users are not aware about how to recover deleted messages in Outlook and for them the experts have given the steps through which they can easily be able to restore deleted messages in Outlook. So, just follow the mentioned methods below.
Recover email from deleted Items folder
- The first step will be to move to email folder list then need to select Deleted Items option
- Now, to restore message to email Inbox just make a right-click on the item and then select Move to Inbox.
- And if willing to restore a message to some different folder simply have a right-click on the particular item, and select Move > More option
- Then select a folder location, and hit the select Move tab.
Recover email which is not available in Deleted Items folder
- Firstly, visit at Outlook.com and from the open window, select the Deleted Items folder.
- Now, select Recover deleted items from top of the window.
- Then, a dialog box will open in which the list of deleted items is available.
- After this, choose the items want to recover, and select Recover > OK button at last.
Here are the some of the restored file locations like:
- Messages restored moves to the Inbox.
- Calendar items restore to Calendar.
- Contacts will be recovered at Contacts folder.
- Tasks go to your Tasks folder
If customers are willing for any technical help then they are free to contact technicians who are best in solving the error as to retrieve deleted messages in Outlook. The world class technicians can be contacted by making a call at Outlook support phone number.