Outlook is a tool released for the individuals or organization to send and receive the emails in encrypted way with safe and privacy. This software gets configured easily with the operating system devices like Mac, Windows and Android.
There are different types of issues that get faced with Outlook emailing tool. Some of the common issues that get faced are like Configure new Outlook account, Setup auto reply message concern, Spam & Junk removal related problem, error get faced with configure multiple account at a time, Account blocked or not verified problem, change the level of protection in the junk email filter Outlook 2010, Outlook IMAP, POP & SMTP Configuration problem etc.
The junk emails available in the Outlook inbox can be a nuisance and it can be filtered and then removed through Junk email filter. If any type of issues gets faced with it and creating trouble then required to get contacted with the techies who are well versed with technical knowledge and can fix the outlook junk mail protection problem easily and without affecting other parts of the computer system.
For any other details and customer assistance follow the steps or dial the helpline number of Outlook where problems are settled instantly as per the user’s choice and need.
Methods to Change the Level of Protection in the Junk Email Filter Outlook 2007:
Step 1: First of all, the users are required to click on the Home option and then move on to Junk tab from there click over the Junk E-mail Options.
Step 2: Now, the users may need to choose the level of protection wanted.
Note: If want to turn off the Junk E-mail Filter, then must also remove names from the Junk E-mail Filter lists.
- Low level: Only select this option if don't receive many junk messages, or want to filter only the messages that are the most obvious junk.
- High level: If lots of junk messages are received but you don’t want to restrict messages from senders on safe lists, select this option.
- Safe Lists Only: This option is selected when any messages that is sent neither from someone on Safe Senders List or to a mailing list on Safe Recipients List, is classified as junk.
Step 3: Now need to delete such Junk E-mail messages with the following steps.
- Got to Mail option and click the Home button
- Then move on to Junk and click over the Junk E-mail Options.
- Now from the Options tab, check the permanently delete suspected junk email.
To enjoy the nonstop best customer assistance against Outlook junk email protection level problem feel free to reach with the techies available at Outlook email support phone number. This toll free number is available 24x7 for US and Canada regions clients where customers are assisted at one call.